Ghost, demons and succubae, their sexual powers know no limits and their appetites are ravenous.
Erotic stories have been created about the incubus, the succubus, spirits and demons since language began. They helped us explain a world that we did not and still do not fully understand.
What if these myths and stories are not just products of the human imagination but founded on truth? What if these beings still exist, now hidden deeper in our world, lurking, ready to prey on the unsuspecting modern humans?
And they feed off us.
Be Warned: The demons I write about have desires and lusts. They satisfy their appetites with no human social conventions to hold them back.
My Master’s cock rips into me, it splits me, pushes apart the muscles of my sex. I feel him swelling inside me. I know she is watching. She cannot see him — yet. Cannot appreciate his size, his strength, his beauty.
More supernatural erotica stories
Subscribe to read more of these stories – It’s free
Get free access to all of Simone Francis’ kinky stories and the fetish photo galleries and stories on Secret Obsessions
Yes, it’s free. Unsubscribe at any time.
In the distant past, humans had respect for supernatural beings, avoided them or appeased them. Then we forgot them – but they are still out there.
More free kinky stories on Simone Francis
- Succubus Lover’s Revenge
- The Succubus Collection
- Making Movies – Part 4
- Making Movies – Part 3
- Making Movies – Part 2
- Sacrifice Yourself To Lust
- Making Movies – Part 1
- Goldilocks Taken
- Goldilocks Bared
- Happy Trucker
- Room Service
- Dark Erotica A Girl Fantasises About Kinky Sex With Strangers
Note: If you follow or subscribe via WordPress you will miss out on the free content
Subscribe and be the first to read the latest stories.
What you get
Free Subscribers Pay nothing and get:
- Access to subscribers only free stories on SimoneFrancis.com and Substack
- Access to subscribers free illustrated stories on Secret-Obsessions.com
- My latest exclusive stories published on Substack
- Serialized books and longer stories
- Want to write erotica? Weekly writing advice from a published author
- Chat to the author, ask questions, suggest themes or stories
- I won’t bombard you with e mails
- I’ll never share your email address with anyone
- If you choose to unsubscribe it takes one click and you won’t hear from me again
There’s even more on Medium. Follow me Simone on Medium